Here's a gratuitous comment since it's been a while since I posted.

Looking at the data there appears to be a mysterious Lorna "M" Campbell. Martin did your fancy shmancy combination algorithm not catch that? :P

Nice visualization tho!

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Lorna Campbell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 20 Nov 2012, at 11:11, Sheppard, Nick wrote:

As often as that?

I'm still not sure whether to keep tagging ukoer...

Don't make me use my List Moderator powers....

L ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Hawksey
Sent: 20 November 2012 10:43
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Overview of activity on OER-DISCUSS (and other public JISCMail Lists)

A couple of posts that might be of interest to the list.

Dashboarding activity on public JISCMail lists using Google Sheets
(Spreadsheets) -
http://mashe.hawksey.info/2012/11/dashboarding-activity-on-public-jiscmail-lists-using-google-sheets-spreadsheets/

It's a relatively simple Google Spreadsheet template that gives additional summary stats for OER-DISCUSS and other public JISCMail lists. For example you can see the list has had steady increased activity since April 2012, that Nick makes an annual appearance then disappears ...

If you want to dig deeper then here's how you you can start mining deeper http://mashe.hawksey.info/2012/11/mining-and-openrefineing-jiscmail-a-look-at-oer-discuss/

Enjoy!

--
Martin Hawksey
JISC CETIS

Lorna M. Campbell
JISC CETIS Assistant Director
University of Strathclyde
Glasgow
Phone: +44141 548 3072
Skype: lorna120768

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263.