Re WW1 - I don't think they've submitted yet?

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Sarah Currier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, they were (and have been, except where projects forgot to do it! Have come across a few of those). Martin Hawksey at CETIS has already done extensive work around extracting and visualising data from Jorum for the UK OER project outputs.

S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frank Manista
Sent: 14 November 2012 12:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: End of programme, now what?

Hi, David, et al.,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the resources created for both UKOER1 and 2 all meant to be tagged as UKOER when they were to be uploaded into a repository?  Or was that just for the case with uploading them for some contests, such as the jorum competition at ALT-C?  I note that searching for the tag now in jorum gets you 9983 hits:

http://dspace.jorum.ac.uk/xmlui/advanced-search?_method=POST&field2=licence&query2=creativecommons.org&query1=%22UKOER%22

Best,
Frank

Dr. Frank C. Manista