Update:

(1) I worked with the report authors this weekend, and they have revised the report to include Hewlett's updated OER definition.

(2) We also discussed if they were willing to put an open license on the report. After much discussion about their need for notification upon use, the opted to stay with their existing terms:
I'd like to that Jeff Seaman and Elaine Allen for engaging these topics over the weekend.

Have a good week everyone,

Cable