Update:

(1) I worked with the report authors this weekend, and they have revised
the report to include Hewlett's updated OER
definition<http://www.hewlett.org/programs/education-program/open-educational-resources>
.

(2) We also discussed if they were willing to put an open license on the
report. After much discussion about their need for notification upon use,
the opted to stay with their existing terms:

   - *Copyright ©2012 by Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research
   Group, LLC. Permission is hereby granted for all non-commercial use of this
   report provided that notification is provided to [log in to unmask] and
   proper attribution is included. Commercial use may also be granted –
   inquire at [log in to unmask]*

I'd like to that Jeff Seaman and Elaine Allen for engaging these topics
over the weekend.

Have a good week everyone,

Cable