Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Simon Pickvance - RIP Sad day indeed -  and what an awful way to die.

Anne

On 30/11/2012 22:17, "Karen Coomer" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I found out today that Simon Pickvance has died of mesothelioma. To anyone who did not know him he was the founder of the Sheffield Occupational Health Advisory Service, he was a brilliant activist, researcher and advocate for workers’ rights in occupational health and safety.  As a fledgling OHN 20 years ago he was an inspiration to me. Sad day indeed.

Karen