Hi Andy

Good point, but when deciding on First Aid provision the focus should be
generally be on a risk assessment associated with employees, I appreciate
that there is a requirement under S3  of the HASAWA to ensure the H&S of
others who could be affected by your workprocesses. However, I am assuming
that the customer deaths were not the result of any hazard in the workplace
but likely to be the result of CHD. I am assuming these deaths to be
associated with the demographics of your customer group.

Anne