I hope this isn’t seen as inappropriate  advertising but as a lot of the posts on this forum are related to the Equality Act in relation to OH practice I thought I’d mention the new book, published this week, by Dianna Kloss and John Ballard – Discrimination Law and Occupational Health Practice. I have just got my copy and it is very comprehensive with lots of examples of case law and particularly good chapters on pre-employment health screening, employment tribunals and discussion on the liability of the OH professional in the disability management chapter.

Further details are found on  http://www.atworkpartnership.co.uk/books/

Regards

Karen