From: Anna <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:22
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Functional Syndrome advice please

Hi

I am not familiar with functional syndrome, but it appears this man is not
receptive to offers of help so really there is nothing more that you can do.
What is his manager asking of you? His manager has the OHP advice, so it is
up to his manager to decide how the case should proceed. I am assuming that
his manager is also aware of the offers of support you have made and that
they have been rejected.

Anna