** The Music and Science list is managed by the Institute of Musical Research (www.music.sas.ac.uk) as a bulletin board and discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS: Dear Robert

Many thanks for your email. I would be very interested in attending the upcoming seminar on 7 November though as I'm not at Queen Mary I'd like to take you up on the offer of directions if that's ok.

Many thanks and best wishes

Greg

Greg Walsh
Director

Coda
76-78 Charlotte Street
London
W1T 4QS

Tel  020 7462 5700
Fax  020 7462 5709

This email is from Coda Post Production Limited. The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. If you have received the email in error please notify [log in to unmask].