Mae’r gwybodaeth yma yn dod o ffynhonnell y tu allan i CyMAL. Nid yw’r gwybodaeth yma ar gael yn Gymraeg. Ymddiheurwn nad oes darpariaeth ddwyieithog ar gael.

The following information comes from a source outside of CyMAL and is not available through the medium of Welsh. Please accept our apologies for the lack of bilingual provision.

--

Changes to the PRISM Fund 2012-13

The rest of the 2012-13 financial year will see some changes to the PRISM Fund, aimed at ensuring that grants are available to a broad cross-section of organisations and projects.

The maximum grant amount for projects has risen from £12,000 to £20,000, and the match funding requirement has fallen to 10%. These changes will be in effect until the end of March 2013 at which point they will be subject to review.

PRISM (The Fund for the Preservation of Industrial and Scientific Material) awards grants to help acquire or conserve items of importance to our scientific, technological or industrial heritage. All fields of science and industry are eligible, including natural history, medicine, photography, engineering and geology.

PRISM is open to museums, archives and charitable groups in England and Wales and supports a huge range of objects, from the last working Tiger Tank 131 to a papier mache anatomical model of a caterpillar, and everything in-between including trams, helicopters, aircraft, archives, signs, trains and coaches, agricultural equipment, carts, cars and much more!

Applicants to the PRISM Fund do not have to be Accredited organisations but they do need to have charitable purposes and exist for the public benefit. Rather than funding on-going maintenance costs we support specific projects; and we are particularly mindful of the long-term sustainability of access and care to the object.

PRISM is a rolling fund and has no deadlines. If you are would like some more information and our guidelines please look at our webpage:

http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding/apply-for-funding/prism/

If you have a specific project in mind, or want to discuss eligibility criteria please contact the fund manager [log in to unmask]

---

Inclusion of third party information in the Current Awareness Service does not constitute an endorsement by CyMAL. CyMAL takes no responsibility for the quality of third party events, products or services. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate information, neither CyMAL nor the editor undertakes any liability for any error or omission.

Nid yw'r ffaith bod gwybodaeth trydydd parti wedi'i chynnwys yng Ngwasanaeth Gwybodaeth CyMAL yn golygu bod CyMAL yn ei chymeradwyo. Nid yw CyMAL yn derbyn unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am ansawdd digwyddiadau, cynhyrchion neu wasanaethau trydydd parti y sonnir amdanynt yn y Gwasanaeth hwn. Er ein bod wedi gwneud ein gorau i sicrhau bod yr wybodaeth a ddarperir yn gywir, nid yw CyMAL na'r golygydd yn atebol am unrhyw gamgymeriad neu hepgoriad.

---
Elizabeth Bennett

CyMAL: Amgueddfeydd Archifau a Llyfrgelloedd Cymru - CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales
Llywodraeth Cymru - Welsh Government

Rhodfa Padarn,
Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion,
SY23 3UR.

Ffon/Tel: 0300 062 2101
Fax/Ffacs: 0300 062 2052
e-bost/e-mail: [log in to unmask]

On leaving the Government Secure Intranet this email was certified virus free. Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
Wrth adael Mewnrwyd Ddiogel y Llywodraeth nid oedd unrhyw feirws yn gysylltiedig â’r neges hon. Mae’n ddigon posibl y bydd unrhyw ohebiaeth drwy’r GSi yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a/neu ei chofnodi yn awtomatig am resymau cyfreithiol.