From: Bill Mulligan
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 12:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Advertising

I am more a lurker than a contributor, but I don't find the advertisements
to be a problem.  Nearly all involve books or other materials appropriate
to the list.  I appreciate knowing of such opportunities.  I also do not
find the "friendly commentaries" and replies on such posts to be too much
although some might. People on the list know one another and that comes
through.  This is a community of people with common interests and I like
it that way, As my students say--just saying,   This is an active, but not
overly active list.

Bill Mulligan

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------