Dear all,

We also use a big Panasonic projector, and all projectors are able to synchronize to higher frequencies (typically up to 85 Hz) but this doesn't change the internal refresh rate which is always 60 Hz. Sending 60 Hz frames is thus the only way to ensure a stable lag.
Introducing any LCD or LED screen in  the MSR seems to me very risky, it means also having power line inside. Do not forget that SSS is a spatial filter, and as all filters it has a limited attenuation factor. Elekta people claim a factor of 1000 roughly, depending on the frequency. So I am afraid that the 60 Hz noise (power if US and frame rate) will still be huge in the signal (not to speak of other possible internal frequencies in the display)

Cambridge Research sells a high rate BW projector (http://www.crsltd.com/tools-for-vision-science/)

All the best,

	Antoine Ducorps.
CENIR - Centre de Magnétoencéphalographie
Tél (33) 1 42 16 11 62 (bureau)
       (33) 1 42 16 14 10 (MEG)
http://www.cenir.org/
http://cogimage.dsi.cnrs.fr/
Adresse postale:
CRICM - UMR 7225 / UMR-S 975
CENIR Plate-forme MEG-EEG
Hôpital de la Pitié Salpêtrière
47, Bd de L'Hôpital
75651 Paris Cedex 13 - France
DepthQ 360 DLP Projector

The DepthQ® 360 is a greyscale DLP projector that outputs luminance frames at 360Hz.

Key technical features:

1280x720 pixels (16:9; 0.55” TI DMD)
Analogue VGA input
Greyscale luminance output only (no colour)
360Hz frame rate
8-bit greyscale resolution
Linear transfer function
2500:1 contrast ratio