Dear colleagues

The Derry City of Culture 2013 programme has been published - see http://www.cityofculture2013.com/2013-programme/

Our conference is listed on page 71 in a section on film, tv and media. There are many, many other events that would be of interest to our members, so do take a look at it - Derry 2013 is going to be great, we think, and our conference virtually launches the whole thing, as we are one of the first events of the year. And please, if your presentation has been accepted, do register in good time for the early bird deadline of November 26,  so that we can get the programme finalised as soon as possible.

best

Máire MD

Máire Messenger Davies PhD, FRSA, MBPsS
Professor of Media Studies
School of Media, Film and Journalism
University of Ulster
Coleraine, N. Ireland, UK

email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @mairemd
MECCSA CONFERENCE 2013 'SPACES & PLACES OF CULTURE', http://www.arts.ulster.ac.uk/meccsa2013/index.php

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask] and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of Ulster. The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The University of Ulster does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation. The University of Ulster was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland is,Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA ------------------------------------------------- MeCCSA Policy mailing list W: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/meccsa-policy.html

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.