Dear Fiona, (and a reminder to the list)

If you are experiencing any issues with Talis Aspire, please raise them through the support desk [1], as issues like this can only be prioritised for investigation if the support team are aware of them.  There could be several avenues that we would need to explore in order to determine exactly which bit of Talis aspire is feeling slow for you. We have internal monitoring that we can use in conjunction with your own log of when you have experienced an issue. We can also help you run diagnostics on your own desktop and network to see if there are any changes to network configurations that may be causing problems.

Finally, I would like to remind you of the recent scheduled system maintenance announcement [2] which is scheduled for Sunday 18th November.  This phase of the re-architecture of Talis Aspire under the hood brings improvements to the MyLists and list editing areas of Aspire.  One of these improvements is to optimise the code to bring further performance benefits.

[1] http://support.talisaspire.com
[2] http://support.talisaspire.com/entries/22359247-scheduled-system-maintenance-sunday-18th-november-2012-00-01-23-59

If you do raise a support case for this issue, please make sure you include a list of dates and times when you experienced an issue, as this helps us check for anomalies within our logs around those specific times.

Kind regards,
Tim