Dear all,

List members may be interested in the latest feature on the Copac blog, in which Ed Potten, Head of Rare Books at Cambridge University Library, tells us about their recent project to catalogue their internationally renowned incunabula collection: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/2012/11/cambridge-university-library-incunabula-cataloguing-project/

We're keen to make the Copac blog a showcase for the fascinating collections and activities of our contributors. We've recently featured:

A HLF event on provenance at Middle Temple Library: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/2012/10/a-feast-of-provenance-at-middle-temple-library/

Bishopsgate Library: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/2012/08/special-collections-in-the-heart-of-the-city-bishopsgate-library/

The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/2012/07/the-royal-college-of-physicians-and-surgeons-of-glasgow-a-medical-library-and-much-more/

A visit to the London Library: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/2012/05/a-visit-to-the-london-library/

We hope that these features will help to engage users with some of the great rare books and special collections held by Copac contributors.

If you're a contributor who would like to be featured, or have a suggestion for a feature or topic, please do get in touch with suggestions at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Bethan

Bethan Ruddock
Content Development Officer, Library and Archival Services, Mimas
Mezzanine Floor, Devonshire House
The University of Manchester
M13 9QH

email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

tel:  0161 275 0935
web: http://copac.ac.uk<http://copac.ac.uk/>   http://archiveshub.ac.uk<http://archiveshub.ac.uk/>
twitter: @copac   @archiveshub @bethanar
blogs: http://copac.ac.uk/blog/