The call for papers is now open for the next National Acquisitions Group Conference, to be held in September 2013. As always the conference will include a mixture of plenary sessions and workshops delivered by practitioners from a variety of backgrounds in the library and information profession, chosen to stimulate lots of thoughts and generate discussion.  We will look at the hot topics of the moment in the world of library acquisitions and cast a glance to the future, looking at where the profession may be going in the next few years.

There will be opportunities to share your own experiences, whilst enjoying the unique networking opportunities offered by NAG not only with colleagues in both public and academic libraries but also with library suppliers and publishers

Please contact the Conference organisers Charlotte Lane [log in to unmask] and Briony Heyhoe-Pullar [log in to unmask] for further information and to submit your proposal.

© NAG 2012

Judith

Judith Rhodes, LL.B. (Hons.), Dip. Lib., MCLIP.

Administrator

National Acquisitions Group

www.nag.org.uk

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012