Advice taken on board, and I will practice less is more. Thanks for the many off list emails of support.

Many thanks

From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roana Mourad
Sent: 06 November 2012 11:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: yes I did use sqid intentionally

I must admit I admire your enthusiasm and passion Frances but the frequency of posts, most of which can be accessed using a news alerts system, I find detract from the value I place on the list!
Mick's advice is good I have set up a rule already and this does help.

Roana Mourad
Information and Local Studies Librarian

Libraries, Information and Archives
Stirling Council
Central Library
Corn Exchange Road
Stirling
FK8 2HX
Tel: 01786 432017
http://bit.ly/StirLibs

www.twitter.com/Stirlinglibs<http://www.twitter.com/Stirlinglibs>
www.facebook.com/offthepagefestival<http://www.facebook.com/offthepagefestival>

>>> Mick Fortune <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> 06 November 2012 10:49 >>>
Unsubscribing seems an unnecessarily radical step to me. Why not use rules for a while instead?

Just a thought.

Mick

PS I’d miss you Frances – but I have to confess I don’t always read your posts – less IS more

m. +44 (0)7786 625544<tel:+44%20(0)7786%20625544>   t. +44 (0) 1865 522291 e.  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/mickfortune>