How to join or leave a group? - instructions can be found here:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/faq.html#join

On 23 November 2012 16:46, Pgzanelli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello
> Please can youvtake me off this mailing list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paolo
>

> On 23 Nov 2012, at 07:16, Marja Kingma <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a new mentor and emailed some one on the list, last Monday.
> I haven't heard back yet, and I want to get on with it, so if any one knows
> of some one who might be available, no matter what sector or region, I'd be
> interested. I am more than half-way and I shouldn't have much more work to
> do on it.
> Thank you very much!
>
> Best regards
> Marja Kingma
> Curator for Dutch Language Collections
> British Library
> London
>
> 07818423024

Catherine Phillpotts BA (Hons), MA, MCLIP
Head of Library Resources and E Strategy Development
Library Services
London Metropolitan University
41 Commercial Road
London E1 1LA

020 7320 1863 / 020 7133 2101

Follow Library Services on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/londonmetlibrary
http://twitter.com/londonmetlib
Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo