From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Lettin
Sent: 30 November 2012 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Access problems

Dawsonera is now working for me but JISC Historic Books still fails.

Pete :-)

Pete Lettin
Infrastructure and Operations Coordinator (Problem and Release)
T: 01302 558405

Doncaster College
Corporate IT Services | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553579
http://www.don.ac.uk

   Doncaster College - Meeting learner needs and aspiring to excellence