Hello,

in 2011, the 8000 PDF files available in our repository  were downloaded 505 000 times (once robots activities cleaned from logs).

Kind regards,
Fred

Fred
Le 13/11/2012 13:02, Andy Barrow a écrit :
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
JISC-REPOSITORIES Comardes,

Downloads from IRs

Our repository contains 6,800 deposits, of which 1,750 are accompanied by some form of full text.  We measure our weekly downloads and regularly see numbers of downloads in excess of 1,500.  How do other repositories compare?

Best wishes,

Andy
__________________________

Andrew Barrow
Science Librarian & IR Manager
University Library
University of Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH
PO1 2ST
(023) 9284-3236

--
Fred Merceur
Ifremer / Bibliothèque La Pérouse

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement!