The Society for Italian Studies would like to invite postgraduate students to apply to host the SIS PG Colloquium 2013.
In the past years, the Colloquium has been held at the University of Reading, Oxford, Warwick, Exeter, and Birmingham: details of these events are available on the SIS website (http://www.sis.ac.uk/cgi-bin/safeperl/sisinfo/sistine.pl?postgraduate).
We would be particularly interested in receiving proposals which outline innovative and alternative conference formats.
To express your interest in organising the Colloquium or if you have any further questions, please contact Ilaria Masenga ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
Please note that the deadline for applications is 30 November 2011.

Ilaria Masenga
PhD Candidate in Italian
Dept of Modern Languages, College of Humanities
University of Exeter
Queen's Building, Queen's Drive
EXETER EX4 4QH

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html