Dear All

I have been working as an environmental consultant for around 6 months now and was hoping to branch out into doing some phase 1 habitat surveys as we currenttly contract this out. I have a masters in environmental science which involved large amounts of ecology and I have spent the majority of my work so far studying protected species, reading over case studies, carrying out site visits and writing unofficial reports.
I have applied for GradIEEM staus too.

My main question is will I be taken seriously by Natural England etc with my limited experience even if the reports are of a high standard. I wouldn't actually be carrying out any surveys myself just initial desk study and site investigation.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Rob Wreglesworth MEnvSci (Hons)
Graduate Environmental Scientist