Dear Colleagues - Due to a HR malfunction this advert did not go live on jobs.ac.uk until yesterday so the deadline has been extended to 23/11/2012.

36 month EU funded post-doctoral research position. They will be supervised me at the Department of Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry where I am moving in January.

The post will co-ordinate clinical datasets (and analysis thereof) across Europe as part of the large EU-AIMS study. Links below.

Start date 1st January 2012 or as soon as possible thereafter.

Many thanks.

Tony

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AFM531/post-doctoral-research-worker/

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy/external/apply.php?id=16843286

Usual apologies for cross-posting

Prof. Tony Charman
Centre for Research in Autism and Education (CRAE)
Department of Psychology and Human Development
Institute of Education
20 Bedford Way
London, WC1H 0AL, UK
Office location: 15 Woburn Square