Hi Susan,

Thanks for the updated data.

All is well in the Cakebread household thanks.  Elie is not quite crawling, I have the ball and chain ready, but will be I guess by Christmas. Hopefully she might have some more teeth through shortly as well so she can really enjoy her Christmas dinner!

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Cakebread | Greater London Historic Environment Record Manager

Direct Line: 0207 973 3731

English Heritage | London Planning

1 Waterhouse Square | 138-142 Holborn

London | EC1N 2ST