Volunteers Coordinator (part-time)

Fixed term, 12 months contract. Start February 2013
17.5 hours/week. £25,000 p.a. pro rata, plus benefits

We require an enthusiastic and self-motivating Volunteers Coordinator to lead the management of our volunteers programme, and to help ensure the long-term success of volunteering at the Institute beyond the end of the post. Volunteers currently support us in our Library with cataloguing, conservation, digitisation and oral history projects; help us deliver successful cultural events, and schools and community learning workshops; and support our marketing team with admin and profile-raising.

Closing date for applications: 5pm, Tuesday 4 December 2012
Interviews will take place at Bishopsgate Institute on Tuesday 18 December

To apply please visit our website www.bishopsgate.org.uk/jobs for more information and an application form.

Liz Pinel
Schools & Community Learning Manager

Bishopsgate Institute
230 Bishopsgate
London
EC2M 4QH

020 7392 9274

Bishopsgate Institute
Culture | Courses | Collections

www.bishopsgate.org.uk
www.facebook.com/bishopsgateinstitute
www.twitter.com/bishopsgateinst

This message may contain privileged or confidential information and is
intended for the named addressee. If you have received this message in
error, please notify Bishopsgate Foundation & Institute by telephone on
020 7392 9200 (+44 20 7392 9200 from outside the U.K.). We reserve
the right to monitor emails in accordance with all relevant legislation and
we do not accept liability for any errors or viruses in this e-mail.