Hello All

I'm working on activities for an HLF application relating to conserving and adapting some buildings which will be sold as private dwellings after the restoration, i.e. won't be a museum or anything like it.  Now, I've just about got it sewn up (so I won't be pilfering ideas!), but I would love to know if anyone out there has been involved in anything similar.  If so, is there a potential case study in there which I could use to support our application?

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Clarke Heritage
engage include inspire