Hello

I am helping a local museum put together an exhibition about famous locals, living and from the past. We want to celebrate the lives or 12 - 15 people who excelled in many areas of life [sport, science, arts, music, politics, industry, etc].

The exhibition will fairly straight-forward with a combination of text panels with display cases of associated objects; I'd imagine 6 cases [2-3 people represented in each] with a text panel per person. We are also planning a series of workshops around each theme, with the help of well-known/ successful local people to inspire the participants.

We are looking to external funders to cover some of the costs of this project. Anyway, if you have worked on a similar sized exhibition, could you give me your thoughts on the design cost, the display costs, curatorial costs and any workshop/ learning co-ordination costs you had

thanks

Ian

Ian Blackwell
2 Westonfields