Hello everyone

Lynne Carmichael Allan, the Audience Researcher, Visitor and Market Research at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa kindly contacted me about an exhibition at her museum, The Mixing Room: Stories from young refugees in New Zealand  that was co-curated with young people. She is happy for people to contact her for further information. There is an evaluation report (which she has sent me) which I can send to anyone to read - its 8MB so I haven’t attached it to this email.

Lynne’s details are:

Lynne Carmichael Allan | Audience Researcher
Visitor and Market Research
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
PO Box 467, Wellington, New Zealand
DDI +64 4 381 7185 | www.tepapa.govt.nz

Nicky Boyd

Museum Consultant (audience research & evaluation)

17 Lizban Street

Blackheath

London SE3 8SS

020 8853 0110