Dear all,

It's not too late to book for our Digital TextWorkshop course at the Saatchi Gallery on 5th December 2012, from only £75. Join us if you can for a packed day full of tips, examples and techniques.

The Saatchi Gallery is Britain's most active museum or gallery on Twitter and Facebook, and we'll hear how they've built such a following during the day.

Here are the full details of the workshop:

Other dates open for booking are:

Recent delegates on our courses have said:

“The day was inspiring and uplifting – made me feel like I can do it!”

“The best part of the day for me was getting such practical advice based on tonnes of real experience – presented so clearly.”

“Excellent practical advice, well-illustrated and delivered with great enthusiasm. Also highly distilled and easy to remember.”

“Excellent value for money – it more than met my expectations.”

TextWorkshop is run by Rebecca Mileham, freelance interpretation consultant and author, and Dea Birkett, journalist, author and director of Kids in Museums. See what goes on at a TextWorkshop, or book a place, on the website at www.textworkshop.co.uk, and do get in touch if you'd like to explore in-house training or consultancy. We love doing that, too.

If you have any queries, just drop us a line, and we look forward to seeing you soon at another TextWorkshop!

Rebecca and Dea.

--
01295 268328 | 07944 7244 26

--