Dear all,

I am looking a devising some online learning resources for teachers both primary and secondary (our curriculum areas include Music, Science and more broadly Arts (things like set design, technical aspects of putting on a show at a venue etc.). I am keen to use downloadable PDF’s that are easily accessible and that won’t cost too much to modify but that are also exciting and offer teachers something they wouldn’t be able to create themselves.

Can anyone recommend any suitable companies or freelancers that can work to such a brief?

Thank you,

Stephanie

mimecastbanner + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +