Museums Showoff, the open mic night for all those who work in and love museums, will be at the Wilmington Arms, London EC1 on 17 January 2013. It's an evening for everyone: we've had curators, explainers, conservators, trustees, designers, visitors, funders and academics, to name but a few. We've seen talks, dance, songs, poetry, plays, and heard about everything from what visitors really think about exhibitions to identifying objects to a pantomine performance by the Roald Dahl Museum!

If you would like to find out more, or sign up for 9 minutes to tell us anything about museums in any way you like, look here: http://museumsshowoff.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/london-5/