Hi folks,

There is a new interpretation web just launched that is a place for
interpreters world wide to read, share and post articles, share stories, chat  and
more.  GEM members will find this a great international meeting place  for
anyone involved in any aspect of heritage interpretation.

SHINEnet

SHINEnet is a social network for interpreters, informal educators and
other like-minded profess-ionals. SHINE stands for Sharing Heritage
Interpretation News and Expertise.
Here is the link:  _http://shinenet.net/_ (http://shinenet.net/)
I have posted several JVA articles there already.  It will also be  a
location where back issues of InterpNEWS may available.   There will  be a more
detailed overview of SHINEnet in the next issue (Jan/Feb) of  InterpNEWS, but
click on the link now and check it out.   If you  want to be added to the
InterpNEWS mailing list just send me your e-mail and I  can send you the
current issue too.
Cheers,
John Veverka - [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])