Dear GEMs

I've just had a conversation with a scientist who is applying for
research council funding and has come up with some amazing ideas for the
impact (public engagement) strand of the application, and wanted advice
on how much funding to bid for. We discussed creating a part-time
residency for an artist/science interpreter/creative genius over the 3
years of the project to research and create a portable interactive
exhibit for the museum and beyond as a response to the research, which
is on climate science. The planned audience is school-age children, to
be tightened up during the evaluation which will be built in to the
development stage of the project.
Can anybody advise me, ball-park, how much this sort of project might
realistically cost. I haven't done anything like this before and know
that there are many of you out there who have! This is a very 11th hour
thing too, so huge appreciation for any guidance you might be able to offer.

Thanks in advance

annette

--
Annette Shelford