Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for your very helpful answer. I will try demeaning my data with fslmaths. I actually thought of creating two separate files for my regressor of no interest but didn't do it because it struck me as odd to add a bunch of zero images. You are right that randomise didn't care about the "flaw" in the design, however what it spit out as a results was not what I expected based on the previous analyses of these data without the nuisance regressor.

Danke! Maren