Dear FSL experts,

I was running lesion_filling for a mask with multiple lesions. The mask was created using Matlab. It works in other FSL commands without problems.

During the process it terminates the process and spits out the error message:

" terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::IndexException' "

I ran the verbose option, it recognizes 15 lesions/components, does the border and mask calculations fine and then after 7 successful components, at lesion 8/15 gives the following error:

Component 8 of 15

Cols = 1 and rows = 54701

Calculating cummulative distribution

Random sampling...

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::IndexException'

The only difference I find in with fslhd on both files is that pixdim4 is 0 in the mask and 1 in the T1 goal image.

Any suggestions? I saw a similar post was created earlier this month and I did not see any follow up on this...

Best,
Jan-Mendelt Tillema