Hi Massih -

You'll need to give some more details - is this resting state or a block/event related design?  Within or across sessions?  What was the command and the error when you tried the dual regression (have a look at the log files)?

Various posts on this list explain how to do functional connectivity analyses using FEAT.  A comparison of components from separate ICAs will generally not be valid (as the components are obtained in a probabilistic manner).

Cheers,

Eugene

--

Eugene Duff, PhD
Analysis Group, Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)

Ph: +44 (0) 1865 222 523