Dear Jesper

   I really thank you very much! Image processing is really difficult for me.

   I want to calculate the volume of cerebral lobe. First I plan to  register 3D-T1 MPRAGE to standard MNI space.  Then adding standard mask of cerebral lobe to the registered images.
Is this way correct?

    Today I registered MPRAGE(2mm) to MNI(1mm) using configuration file in fsl, but I found the fnirted images were blurry.
     You mean that I should resample these fnirted images with applywarp, and then I could get a better fnirted images? How to use applywarp?

     Last question What range of jacrange should I set?

ÔÚ 2012-11-15£¬ÏÂÎç6:10£¬Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]> дµÀ£º