Dear FSL developers,

Just a bit of background, so that hopefully this helps a bit to solve my problem:
- I have two groups with pre and post measurements
- I have subtracted : pre-post (so pre > post)
- than I ran the dual regression independent t-test  on this difference with education as covariate and voxel-wise grey matter correction

Looking at the output of the components (corp_tstat files) in fslview, I have the following problem:
- the corp_tstat file covers the whole field of view with one color
- when I change the threshold above (min: 0.01 and max 0.05) I can see the results, but these are not thresholded as the values of the voxels runs above 0.05

So, my questions are:
-  how can I visualize only the voxels that remained after the corrections (so < 0.05)
- do I need to do this analysis all over again for investigation the opposite (post > pre)

Thank you very much!!
Best
Heidi

Dr. Heidi Jacobs
Postdoc researcher
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
School for Mental Health and Neurosciences
Division Cognitive Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Alzheimer Center Limburg
www.maastrichtuniversity.nl
www.heidijacobs.nl

Dr. Tanslaan 12, 6229 ET Maastricht
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
T +31 43 38 84 090 F +31 43 38 84 092