Hello:

Our lab recently met with the local super-computing team. We would like to start running FSL (e.g. tbss) pipelines through the supercomputing center machines. This could include a Blacklight machine with a lot of shared memory and/or one with more processing cores.

The main question is if FSL has the capabilities to run more quickly on a larger core and/or memory machine or is the speed limited to the software itself?

We would like to continue to use FSL instead of looking into alternative packages.

Thank you for your time,
Catherine