Thanks so much! steps take about 1 hour to accomplish , but that is exactly what I needed.

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:28:38 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Atlases
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

In fact, it suggests you to execute the whole line:
wget -O- http://neuro.debian.net/lists/oneiric.us-nh | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list

But you can do it in two commands as in:

wget http://neuro.debian.net/lists/oneiric.us-nh
sudo cp oneiric.us-nh /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Alexandre Manhães Savio <[log in to unmask]>
Grupo de Inteligencia Computacional

Departamento de CCIA
UPV/EHU