Hi,

Usually you can't use apt-get while another package manager as Ubuntu
Software Center is working at the same time.

You should setup the Neurodebian repository as explained here:
http://neuro.debian.net/#how-to-use-this-repository
and then install FSL and the atlases with, e.g., sudo apt-get install
fsl-5.0 fsl-atlases.

Cheers,
Alex

Alexandre Manhães Savio <[log in to unmask]>
Grupo de Inteligencia Computacional <http://www.ehu.es/ccwintco>
Departamento de CCIA
UPV/EHU