Dear FSL community,

I want to run FEAT without any EVs except confound EVs. So my .fsf file
contains 'set fmri(evs_orig) 0' and 'set fmri(evs_orig) 0'.

If I now run FEAT the second and third lines of the FEAT report read as
follows.

#########################
# /usr/lib/fsl/5.0/feat_model design
# terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::IndexException'
#########################

The rest of the FEAT run does not throw any errors.

In addition to the first, failing call to feat_model, feat_model is called
a second time in the same FEAT report, but this time in the Stats section.
The command is "/usr/lib/fsl/5.0/feat_model design confoundevs.txt", and
this call succeeds.

By the way, if I add some "normal" EVs in addition to the confound EVs, no
error is thrown.

Can I safely ignore the first exception? And if so, is the first call to
feat_model required at all if the rest of the script runs without errors?

Cheers,
Klaus