Would I also be able to have a copy Mark

This is something that I would also like to share with our Learning Support Department

Many thanks J

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College

Ware Campus

Scotts Road

Ware

Herts

SG12 9JF

Tel: 01992411985

www.hrc.ac.uk

Sent: 08 November 2012 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Access arrangements

Hi Nicole

Hope you are well!

We do the data entry but we have a form listing all the questions on the system. For each student this is completed and signed by our Learning Skills department and sent to us with the report. An Inspector would be sent their way should anything be raised/questioned at a visit!

Kind regards

Mark Tate

Examinations Officer

City of Bath College – J009 John Wood Building

01225 328662

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?