Sent: 29 November 2012 13:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Edexcel SRFs - is it only us?

Hi All

I was a bit concerned when I read this regarding the 3 months to claim, so I thought I’ll email EDEXCEL and ask for confirmation.  Here is the reply:

Full award certification may be claimed via Edexcel Online until the estimated completion date recorded by the centre during registration.

Should the claim for full award certification not go through on Edexcel Online due to the claim being later than the estimated completion date, you will need to appeal by providing a written explanation for the lateness of the claim.

This makes me feel even worse, as we mark all our BTEC end dates as the last date of the Academic year so before the end of June!!!!

On this basis, every student will need an appeal sending in – heaven help us all!!!

Teresa

Teresa Keelan

Examinations Manager

Hugh Baird College