Sent: 26 November 2012 09:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Apprentice framework certificates

Hi

Do any of you claim or the apprenticeship framework certificates in the exams department, I have never been involved in this process as it has always been done by our business development department. They are now trying to make this part of our role which I am none too keen in…..

Feedback from other Exams Officers would be greatly appreciated as to who does this in their college.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you. Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, that is: to establish the existence of facts relevant to the business of the College, to investigate or detect unauthorised use of the systems; to maintain the effective operation of the system; to detect any computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any absent employee; or to prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and interception may take place. This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston College

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain confidential or sensitive information.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of Kingston College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error.
You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, forwarding or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston College