Sent: 06 November 2012 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: C&G Evolve exams

Morning all

I have a quick question for anyone who operates C&G Evolve exams with multiple online exam rooms, please.

I may be a bit slow on the uptake here, but I have been advised by C&G that the installation id is no longer relevant.

To put it another way, whatever room you book the exam in on the Walled Garden, the exam should be available at any site or room.

Please could you let me know if you have been told anything similar (or different) or if you have tried this and it has or hasn’t worked?

Apologies if I am years out of date but we have been religiously booking exams using the correct installation id for each room.

Kind regards,

Steve Bustard

Exams Co-ordinator

Tresham College of Further and Higher Education | Windmill Avenue | Kettering | Northants | NN15 6ER

Tel: 01536 413036

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

also: [log in to unmask]">mis&[log in to unmask]

"Tresham is a good college with outstanding features" - Ofsted 2009

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tresham College of Further & Higher Education. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com