No problem John…I aim to please ☺

Sent: 28 November 2012 09:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: JCQ - their priorities

Kate,

Love you answer – it has cheered my team up!

John Garside
Exams Coordinator
Stourbridge College, West Midlands

Sent: 28 November 2012 08:56
To: [log in to unmask]

Mmmmmm

I saw it.  Closed it.  Opened it.  Thought about filling it in.  Decided I couldn’t be bothered.  Closed it.  Got really cross.  Opened it.  Started it.  Closed it again cos too many rude words flooded my head.  Thought about what was the point when it’s already in the regulations for 12-13…err consultation after procedures are published, then decided Functional Skills bookings were far more interesting and life enhancing than JCQ’s piddly little survey!

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298