This is an extraordinary achievement, but I do worry that the list may have not been scrutinized sufficiently well. For example, a comment stating that allo stem cell transplant is not effective in AML is not accurate ( i happened to know this because I co-authored the paper). The oversights like these raise the questions about the accuracy of other statements and can be easily used by the "opponents" to discredit EBM methods.
Ash, please forward this message to Adam and ask him to double check all other entries in the list.
Thanks
Ben

Sent from my iPad
( please excuse typos & brevity)