I am drawing up a proposal for funding for research into the 'experience of, and access to pain management services' for a rheumatological dieasese, funded from a charity's research grant. We already have a small team including one university professor, who has policy orientated publications, and relevant applied research experience. We need additional input from someone with medical training, and research experience.

Do you know of anyone who would be interested in this project, that may include both qualitative and quantitative methods, 'hypothesis testing' and 'hypothesis buidling' approaches? If the right person is available, they will either benefit with academic publications as outcomes, and/or consultancy renumeration. Experience with policy, and/or social sciences research methods preferred.

Please contact me to discuss
Kate Bloor