Hi Marnie,
On the HLWIKI International, there are these files which give an overview
and then cite relevant literature for each type of review:

   - Scoping reviews -
http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Scoping_reviews(you may have to
cut and paste the URL)
   - Rapid reviews -
   http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Rapid_evidence-assessments_%28REAs%29
   - Question scans - http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Question_scans
   - Systematic review searching
   http://hlwiki.slais.ubc.ca/index.php/Systematic_review_searching

Good luck~
Dean Giustini ~ UBC biomed librarian, Vancouver CANADA